The Perfecta – electronic filling machines use inductive flow meters as standard, which can be used for products containing water.
Alternatively, for non-inductive products containing oils, massive sensors are used.
The main characteristics of electronic filling machines are :
• Maximum filling accuracy with different filling volumes and containers
• Anti-contamination protection, due to the lack of contact between nozzles and containers to be filled
• Anti-oxidant protection, due to the absence of the product tank, replaced by a reduced volume collector
• Management of flow meters and all filling operations by PLC with dedicated software, according to the density and specifications of the product to be filled and the type of container;
• Mechanical structure fully constructed in aisi 304 stainless steel
• Parts in direct contact with the product made of 316/L stainless steel
• Absence of on-board tank
• Due to the absence of mechanical components within the dosing groups, periodic maintenance is minimized
The filling machines are available with rotary carousel starting from 6 dosing valves, normally combined with a capping turret in monoblock version.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.