The ‘ET-A’ series linear labelers are fully automatic machines, available in different variants, to apply self-adhesive labels on a wide range of bottles, pots and jars.
A wide variety of models and customizations allows you to find the solution for every need:
– machinery equipped with 1, 2 or 3 labelling heads
– versions for all-round wrapping labels
– versions for square, flat and shaped bottles
– special versions for jerrycans
– adaptations for single-dose containers (miniature bottles, vials)
– optical centering of trade marks, logos and pre-applicated labels
– printing of batch number, best-before date and other markings
– integration into existing packaging lines
All labeling groups are equipped with a stepper motor driven by electronic board; the insertion and memorization of work datas by digital display or touch panel.
All stations are adjustable in height and inclination with digital numerical references.
The production range includes models with different production speeds, from 1000 to 3000 pieces/hour.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.